Angel Of Nature: My Current Installation project!!


Do you have a favourite pastime?
For some, it's reading or watching a movie and for others, like myself, it is art and music.  I was always encouraged to draw and paint as a child, and that has stayed with me throughout the years. What about you?

So, what is your passion?

Do you like to draw, or make pottery? Maybe you do beading and gift wonderful presents to friends and family at Yuletide. It could be patchwork, which is amazing, and there are different designs from all around the world. All connected through geometry, and the hours spent in contemplation, stitching them. connections.

My current piece of work is a huge project that reflects the magnificence of nature. I wanted to reflect the beauty of nature. So why not draw out an angel of nature. I am lucky enough to live in a part of England that is surrounded by blossom at the moment. From Buttercups to wildflowers and Cherry Blossom, Derbyshire is a slice of this country that reflects Mother Nature's creativity.

The beauty of nature is something that shines forth whenever we take in its sheer magnificence. And this is the inspiration for my own work on this current project

Please Note: All work is legally protected S.Lawrence/Vukomanovic ©
23/05/2024  

See my other blog here
See more of my art, which is on current exhibition here




Comments