Friday Inspiration For YOU!

So you have a dream, a goal, you know, ambition...

And in your head, you have a little voice, the self-help author Susan Jeffers termed The Chatter Box. Saying all sorts of negative things. Such as

For example, you are not good enough.
Others will laugh at you.
You are too thick, fat, and many other things to distract you

Well, we are going to reply to that voice with this:
l accept where l am.
I go forward in joy.
I will take a step every day towards my dream.
So what if those ill-qualified, self-proclaimed judges want to judge me...means nothing to me
I am a person who takes action!
I don't care if I am not perfect, it's ok to be competent, content, learning, and moving forward.

My dreams are my dreams and l shall, without waiting for approval, start painting that vision...with action.




(Written and published live, in a rainstorm, in my jeep)

S.Vukomanovic/Lawrence ©  2024/02/23. 2.35pm
To be continued.....Much Love: Tiggy Sonya




09.04.2024  Update

 A person asked me today why I try to inspire people. well, maybe we should all be trying to do that. Depending on your viewing glasses, you can see that there's always somebody out there who needs a little pick me up. And we all have those times, we all have that need. And that's why it's good to give back. It is the natural flow of life... 

You might have been told as a child that you would amount to nothing or perhaps you couldn't read or had no hope in the future.  (Remind you of the chatterbox). Well, that doesn't matter, because it is gone. There's nothing you can do. So what about starting again? Yes, you can you know. Only the nay-sayers do not want you to. And if you listen to them, you will never get to that nice little cafe and enjoy your almond fluffy cream pie coffee with a friend you haven't met yet..

Comments